Shipping in 2022
Now we are shipping from Pyrzowice (Poland) and Fermo (Italy). Due to the ongoing full-scale war in Ukraine, all European customs take more time than usual to process shipments and release them for further delivery.
Bleak&Sleek is not responsible for delays and overall terms of delivery. This is something we can’t control.
Average delivery terms
- Free standard shipping to the US takes 10-14 business days.
- Express Shipping to the US, CA takes 5-7 business days.
- Free standard shipping to the EU, UK takes 7-10 business days.
- Express shipping to the EU, UK takes 3-5 business days.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping terms to other countries.
You will get an email with tracking information as soon as your order ships. Please note that it takes up to 48 hours for the first scan to appear, so please do not be alarmed if your package isn’t immediately “in transit.”
Free standard shipping to the US goes through two stages: from the workshop to the warehouse in the US packages go with FedEx (first tracking number). After that they transferred to the USPS for final delivery with the second tracking number.
Shopify (platform of our webshop) doesn’t allow us to attach two tracking numbers for the order, so we always provide the second (final) tracking number.
For this reason you may see a "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" status in the first week. Usually this means that your package is already on the way to the US.
If you want to track the whole way of the package, please email us and we’ll provide you both tracking numbers.
Rush orders, Gifts and Holidays
If you want to receive the order by a certain date, please let us know by filling in the field "order note" during the checkout or at email@example.com. We will let you know if it’s possible. If yes, we do our best to ensure that you receive your order on time.
Duties and Taxes
- Packages to the US up to $800 USD not charged with any taxes and duties.
- Packages to the EU and CA are not charged with any taxes and duties.
- Packages to Australia up to 1000 AUD not charged with any taxes and duties.
For information on taxes and duties in other countries please contact your local customs office or taxation authority.
- If a customer didn’t pick up a parcel in time, and it was sent back to us, a customer will have to pay additionally for the second shipping, after which we will send it again;
- If a customer didn’t pick up a parcel on time, it was sent back to us and a customer refuses to arrange the repeated shipping or we get no reply (within 2 weeks since we received it back), the order gets annulled with no refunds.
- we're not responsible for packages that has proof of delivery and or signed for. If you believe your package is missing, please contact delivery service directly and dispute a case with them;
- any packages destroyed by UPS, USPS, Fedex or any other delivery services due to no delivery or no response from the receiver will not be refunded;
- shipping costs are not refundable.